Friday, November 7, 2008

FOOD STORAGE CORNER

Food Storage Corner is a weekly storage plan that will help gradually build your supply of food and other storage items. I've decided not to list how much food storage is needed for one year, three years, etc., as it seems a little overwhelming. The last thing I want is for anyone to feel overwhelmed! That usually leads to giving up early and not giving it a chance. However, if you'd like more information on longer-term food storage, visit lds.org and click on Home and Family, then Provident Living. You'll find loads of valuable information there!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I don't know if you'll go back and read "older" comments so I'm going to leave my comment here even though it isn't related to this post . . .

I wish I could have come to your house for Halloween dinner!!!! My new favorite food is mummy dogs but you have a complete meal with it! Fun and cute!!